Wake Electric awarded 40 $25 Visa Gift Cards to area students who received at least one “A” (or its equivalent) on their report cards. These awards are part of a drawing held three times a year.
The May 2015 Winners were:
|Last Name||First Name||School|
|Vlasaty||Ocean||Jones Dairy Elementary|
|Bullock||Sharecia||Granville Early College High|
|Scott||Jessica||North Johnston High|
|Diamond||Olivia||Athens Drive High|
|Berrier||Emily||North Raleigh Christian Academy|
|Smith||Suanna||North Raleigh Christian Academy|
|Hammond||Brandon||Cedar Creek Middle|
|Flamion||Brianna||S Granville HS of Health Life Sciences|
|Willis||Cameron||South Granville High|
|Serpe||Julianna||Wake Forest High|
|Taylor||Santora||Cedar Creek Middle|
|Ferguson||Aspen||Wake Forest Middle|
|Hall||Shannon||Jones Dairy Elementary|
|Noel||Joshua||Wake Forest High|
|Clawson||Paul||Charity Baptist Academy|
Send Us Your Report Card and be Entered to Win!
The deadline for the next “Give us an A” drawing is September 20, 2015 by 5:00 p.m. NOTE: Because each school district may have a different time for issuing report cards, if a student’s entry misses one deadline, the entry will automatically be included in the next drawing.
To enter, students must include:
- A copy of the report card with any “A”s highlighted
- Parents’ or guardians’ names (if applicable)
- Home address
- Email address that is checked regularly
- School attending
- Telephone Number
Students in any grade in Durham, Franklin, Granville, Johnston, Nash, Vance and Wake counties may apply.Funding for the Give us an A program is made possible by Wake Electric members through the Operation Round-Up Program. Members who sign up for Operation Round-Up elect to have their monthly electric bill rounded up to the next whole dollar. These pennies add up to major dollars for community programs.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.