Wake Electric is here to help your projects flow as smoothly as possible. Wake Electric will connect new service once all member obligations are met and any service-date delays or changes are proactively communicated.
- Requirements for Land Developers and Builders: Click here for a quick reference to builders or land developers for construction standards and expectations for electric service. NOTE: the requirements document is NOT the complete Line Extension plan. All members, developers and builders are subject to the governance of the full document and it is highly recommended that the entire plan is reviewed to gain a complete understanding of the line extension policies of Wake Electric. It is also very important for the builder and land developer to become familiar with the service construction standards and specifications listed on our website. If they are not followed there will be a delay in service until requirements are met.
- Underground Construction Release Form: All builders must have a signed and current release form on record at Wake Electric before any services are constructed. Click here to download the document. This form can be signed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to
ATTN: Lisa Alexander, Wake Electric, 228 Park Avenue, Youngsville, NC 27596.
This release form shall cover installation of all residential services. If you have any questions call 1.919.863.6300 and ask to speak with a Service Design Representative for further information.
- For rates on new construction, refer to the Requirements for Land Developers and Builders document (this information is also included in the Line Extension Plan).
- Line Extension Plan: All members, developers and builders are subject to the governance of the full document and it is highly recommended that the entire plan is reviewed to gain a complete understanding of the line extension policies of Wake Electric. Click here for the Line Extension Plan.
- For our commercial and industrial members, Wake Electric offers
- Interruptible rate reduction available
- Surge protection program
- Time-of-Use rates
- Business development assistance
Call 919-863-6300 or 1-800-474-6300 or email email@example.com for more information on any of these programs.
For more commercial and industrial services, click here.
- For information about our residential member services, click here.