Wake Electric supports renewable energy efforts and has developed a program for members who wish to generate their own electricity from various renewable sources in our service area.
· Wake Electric will purchase Solar Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) on members’ behalf. For more details, click here.
· Complete Wake Electric’s Standard Interconnection Agreement
· Renewable generation must be manufactured, installed and operated in accordance with governmental and industry standards
· The member is responsible for all environmental and other permits required by governmental agencies prior to construction, installation and interconnection of the renewable generation
· Review Rate and Charges for Net Metering/Renewable Generation Credit Rider (Rider “NM-RGC”).
If you have questions, call Wake Electric at 1.800.474.6300 or 919.863.6300 or email at email@example.com.
Also, you can email your agreement form to firstname.lastname@example.org.