Wake Electric supports renewable energy efforts and has developed a program for members who wish to generate their own electricity from various renewable sources in our service area.
· Sign up with NC GreenPower if you plan to sell excess electricity. Contact us at email@example.com to sign up
· Complete Wake Electric’s Standard Interconnection Agreement
· Generator must be manufactured, installed and operated in accordance with governmental and industry standards
· The member is responsible for all environmental and other permits required by governmental agencies prior to construction, installation and interconnection of the Generator
· Review Rates and Charges for Renewable Energy in the Small Renewable Generation Rider SRG section of the Rate Schedule. To install a manual load-break disconnect switch: Generator Interconnect Specifications (requires two meters)
If you have questions, call Wake Electric at 1.800.474.6300 or 919.863.6300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, you can email your agreement form to email@example.com.