Operation RoundUp grant applications for 4th quarter of 2014 are now being accepted. The deadline 1s December 12, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Winners will be announced by mid-January 2015.
Within its service territory and beyond, Wake Electric is known for its tradition of community involvement and support. Through our grant and scholarship programs, Wake Electric invests in the communities where its members and employees live and work.
As part of our efforts to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve, we offer the quarterly Operation RoundUp program, a grant program awarding funds to non-profit organizations within Wake Electric’s service territory.
3rd quarter winners for Operation RoundUp Grants received a total of $4,080:
- Granville County Extension Volunteer Association’s Backpack Buddies program, $1,000,
- the Assistance League of the Triangle Area for its Operation School Bell Program, $1,080, and
- the NC Division of Social Services, $2,000.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.