The names of the teachers who received the 2014 Classroom Technology grants have been announced. These grants for one piece of technology are awarded annually by Wake Electric. From iPads to software, teachers will be able to guide their students in new and creative ways. Public school and community college teachers in the seven counties served by the co-op, which include Durham, Franklin, Granville, Johnston, Nash, Vance, and Wake counties, are eligible to apply. Since the program’s inception in 2005, close to $210,000 in technology grants have been awarded throughout the counties served by Wake Electric.
To find the names of these dedicated & awesome teachers, click here!
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.