Wake Electric is now accepting 2016 4th quarter applications. The deadline for accepting 4th quarter applications is December 9, @ 5:00 p.m.
Within its service territory and beyond, Wake Electric is known for its tradition of community involvement and support. Through our grant and scholarship programs, Wake Electric invests in the communities where its members and employees live and work.
As part of our efforts to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve, we offer the quarterly Operation RoundUp program, a grant program awarding funds to non-profit organizations within Wake Electric’s service territory.
For more information or for an application, go to www.wemc.com and click on “Operation RoundUp” under “Our Community.”
2016 – 3rd quarter winners for Operation RoundUp Grants are:
|Central Regional Hospital Volunteer Services||200 jackets for the facility||$1,400|
|Granville County Extension Volunteer Assoc.||300 Dictionaries||$ 450|
|Life Line Outreach, Inc.||Freezer and Refrigerator||$2,000|
|Not 4 Gotten, Inc.||Reading STEM kit||$ 400|
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.