Wake Electric phone lines are back in service. Interruption was caused by a fiber cut. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday our after-hours service will answer calls until 7 a.m. Monday, November 30. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.