Wake Electric wants to give a heads up to our members – on Monday, December 1, we expect to have a busier-than-usual work day with an increased volume of calls and office visits, which is typical just after a major holiday (like Thanksgiving). While we are happy to assist you, we would encourage you to avoid this day if practical for routine service calls.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.