Join us for Wake Electric’s Annual Meeting on March 22!
When: Friday, March 22, 2013
Time: Registration — 5:30 p.m.
Business Meeting — 7 p.m.
Location: Louisburg College Auditorium, 501 Main Street, Louisburg, NC
During this meeting, members will have the opportunity to hear reports on the current plans and progress of Wake Electric.
The annual meeting is also a great opportunity for members to ask senior management questions about their co-op.
Members in attendance will be entered into a drawing for $5,000 in cash prizes. The Grand Prize will be $1,000. There are also two second-place prizes of $500 each, four third-place prizes of $250 each and 20 fourth-place prizes of $100 each.
There will also be special activities for school-aged children during the meeting.
Just cut out and bring the Official Registration Card located on the cover wrap of this month’s Carolina Country magazine to the meeting to be entered in the prize drawings.
For more information on Wake Electric’s annual meeting, please visit www.wemc.com/annualmeeting.aspx. We hope to see you there!
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.