Wake Forest, NC— SmartHub brings easy account management to your fingertips! Wake Electric recently rolled out SmartHub, the new two-way communication app that allows members to access their Wake Electric account information through personal computers and mobile devices.
This user-friendly online bill payment system is intuitive and easy-to-navigate, and provides so much more than just bill payment. With SmartHub, members can use their computers, iPhones, iPads and Android smart phones and tablets to:
– Pay an electric bill immediately with secure online payments
– View monthly electricity usage and history, including daily and hourly kWh for all meters with AMI technology
– Manage account information directly and track payment history from mobile devices or the web
– Report an outage
– Sign up to receive notifications via email or text messaging concerning activity on an account
– Contact our office to initiate various customer service requests
To access SmartHub, simply go to www.wemc.com and click on “Pay/View Bill” located on the left-hand side of the homepage. If you have yet to sign up for an online bill payment account, simply follow the prompts under the same link.
Who says an electric co-op can’t be cutting edge?
Now is the time to start tracking your energy usage data. And while you are at it, view other detailed information about your account anywhere or anytime. Please contact our office at 1-800-474-6300 or 919-863-6300 with any questions.
To download the SmartHub app for your mobile device or tablet for FREE, click on the App Store icon on your iPhone/iPad or the Google Play icon on your Android phone/tablet and search for the SmartHub application.