Your Online Bill Payment System
To enter the SmartHub portal, click here. Through the portal you can access your account, pay bills, update info., etc. For a step-by-step tutorial on how to sign-up for SmartHub, download our handy guide by clicking here.
SmartHub is a convenient two-way communication app that allows members to access their Wake Electric account information through personal computers and mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad and Android smart phones and tablets.
One feature of SmartHub consists of our online bill payment system, which is intuitive and easy-to-navigate. Yet, SmartHub provides much more than just bill payment. With SmartHub, members can:
- Pay their bill immediately with secure online payments
- View monthly electricity usage and history, including daily and hourly kWh for all meters with AMI technology
- View monthly electricity usage and history through the My Usage tab, which includes information on daily and hourly kWh for all meters with AMI technology, allowing members to make informed decisions about energy usage
- Manage account information directly and track payment history from mobile devices or the web
- Report an outage
- Sign-up to receive notifications via email or text messaging concerning activity on their account
- Contact our office to initiate various customer service requests
To access SmartHub to pay your bills or to utilize any of the other features, simply click on the link at the top of this page or go to wemc.com and click on “Pay Bill” located on the top right hand of the page.
If you used the original eBill online bill payment system, you can use the same email address and password to log into SmartHub. If you have yet to sign up for any kind of online bill payment account, simply click on the “New User” link under the “Pay/View Bill” link and follow the prompts to sign up for an online account.
Wake Electric is proud to provide you with powerful, secure and convenient account access, as well as detailed information about your energy usage via SmartHub. Sign up today for an online account and begin to experience the new and exciting features of SmartHub.
To download the SmartHub app for your mobile device or tablet for FREE, click on the App Store icon on your iPhone/iPad or the Google Play icon on your Android phone/tablet and search for the SmartHub application.
Please contact our office at 1-800.474.6300 or 919.863.6300 with any questions.
Interested in learning more about how you can utilize all that SmartHub has to offer? Check out the video demonstrations below.
New email or text message contacts can only be set up via the SmartHub web application. To view how to “Manage Notification Contacts” via the web, please click here.
Do you wish to utilize SmartHub through the Web? Click here.
Do you wish to utilize SmartHub through your iOS devices, such as your Apple iPhone or iPad? Click here.
Do you wish to utilize SmartHub through your Android devices, such as an Android smartphone or tablet? Click here.
Other Helpful Resources: