MoneyGram is one of Wake Electric’s newest, convenient ways to make real time payments. You can find MoneyGram kiosks in over 40,000 U.S. retailers like CVS and Walmart, and many more locations:
- Find your nearest MoneyGram retailer at www.MoneyGram.com/BillPayLocations
- Members will need to fill out a hard-copy blue form at Walmart. Members will need to use a kiosk or phone at their local CVS. (Payment processes may vary depending on your location. Simply ask an associate for help.)
- Members can choose to use a PIN debit option or cash at Walmart stores. Cash only at CVS.
- The charge for each transaction is $1.50. This allows for a “real-time” payment posting to our payment gateway.
- The receipt number for members is 15417. This number is essential when processing payments.
- You’ll also need cash for your payment (plus the MoneyGram fee) and your Wake Electric account number.
- Wake Electric also offers another payment posting option, CheckFree, which is 1 and 3 day payment posting. If there is an associate assisting you, be sure to indicate whether you are choosing CheckFree or MoneyGram for payment.