Go Green and Save Time and Money with Wake Electric’s Bank Draft Program
Why Use Bank Draft?
- Save the cost of a printed check-an average of 9 to 15 cents per check
- Save the cost of a First Class postage stamp
- Save time-you don’t have to write or mail a check
- Have peace of mind knowing your payment is always on time
- Choose from three dates to have your account drafted
- And best of all Bank Draft is a FREE service
If your due date is:
|You can choose one of these three dates for your account to be drafted:|
|20th, 27 or 4th|
|27th, 6th or 11th|
|6th, 13th or 18th|
|13th, 20th or 25th|
To sign up for Bank Draft, you can
- Call our dedicated pay-by-phone line at 855-280-1147 and follow the prompts to make a payment. Once a payment is made, you will be asked if you would like to save your information. If you wish to set up a recurring payment with your credit card or checking account, please follow the prompts to do so. By default, your draft date is your due date. If you wish to change your recurring draft date you will need to contact our customer service department at 919-863-6300 or toll-free at 800-474-6300.
- Contact us directly at 919-863-6300 or toll-free at 800-474-6300 – press 1 to make a payment. Once payment is made, you can easily select a bank draft option for future payments by simply following the additional prompts. By default, the draft date will be your due date. If you wish to change your draft date, contact our customer service department.
- Set up your draft payment by visiting our customer self-serve site at SmartHub (https://wemc.smarthub.coop/).
- Download the SmartHub app on your IOS or Android device. Set up your draft payment via the SmartHub app once you have installed it. The app if free!
- Visit one of our offices and complete a Bank Draft application or complete and print the form bank draft.pdf and drop it in the mail, or by one of our offices.
- Complete the necessary information using the back of your bill and return the completed form to our office.
Fill out your form today: Bank Draft Application (application is in PDF format)
To sign up with a credit card please visit https://wemc.smarthub.coop or call our Secure Pay IVR at 855-280-1147. If you need assistance with setting up your credit card draft,
please contact Customer Service at 800-474-6300 or 919-863-6300.
* Need Adobe® Reader?
To view PDFs, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. You can download the free software from the Adobe site.