Are you ready to drive electric?
Is an electric vehicle in your near future?
If you are thinking about purchasing a plug-in electric vehicle, Wake Electric is ready to help you navigate this new
technology. Please let your electric cooperative know if you are planning to purchase an electric vehicle and install a charging station so we can ensure your home is set up to properly handle the increased load. In addition, Wake Electric is offering a special, discounted electric vehicle rate to members with an electric vehicle when they charge their vehicle during off-peak hours. To learn more or sign up for this special rate, call Wake Electric at 919.863.6300 or learn more about special rates here.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.