New Hours of Operation
In an effort to control costs for our members while still providing that great service you’ve come to expect, we will be reducing our call center hours of operation. Effective Nov. 15, members can call 1-800-474-6300 or 919-863-6300 to speak to our staff from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
This change will allow us to better align staff with peak call volume times while reducing staff during low call volume periods. Our office will continue to remain open for walk-in traffic from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
As a reminder, for around-the-clock automated access to account balance or to make a payment, members can continue to call 866.999.4593. To report an outage, call 919.863.6499 or 800.743.3155. Members can also utilize our SmartHub application at wemc.smarthub.coop any time to conveniently manage their utility account around the clock.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.