Wake Electric is now accepting 2018 2nd quarter applications. The deadline for accepting 1st quarter applications is June 8, 5:00 p.m. Applications can be found by linking to “Operation RoundUp” at www.wemc.com.
Within its service territory and beyond, Wake Electric is known for its tradition of community involvement and support. Through our grant and scholarship programs, Wake Electric invests in the communities where its members and employees live and work.
As part of our efforts to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve, we offer the quarterly Operation RoundUp program, a grant program awarding funds to non-profit organizations within Wake Electric’s service territory.
For the most recent quarter, the WeCare Board approved a total of $4,600 for the following organizations through Operation RoundUp:
– Poe Center for Health Education – $2,600 in funds for a safety fence
– Special Olympics NC – $2,000 in funds for the purchase of sports equipment
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.