On Friday, October 13, Wake Electric has scheduled several planned outages for maintenance. Members who will be affected have been directly notified.
5:30 a.m. to around 6:30 a.m. 124 consumers affected at:
Piney Hill Run
Heritage Branch Rd
Harpers Ferry Ct
Branch Ferry Ct
Branch River Way
8:30 a.m. to around noon. 4 consumers affected at:
1 p.m. to around 2 p.m. 190 consumers affected at:
Boulder Pointe Dr
Capital Creek Dr
If there are any questions, please call Customer Service at (919) 863-6300. And, remember, you can always check outages in real time on our outage map at www.wemc.com.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.