Join Wake Electric for our fall 2016 Member Advisory Committee (MAC) meetings. There will be lively discussion of the current energy industry and trends affecting your electric cooperative and the utility industry across the nation. These casual meetings are open to all members and we encourage you to invite other co-op members. In fact, if you bring a member and that member’s name is drawn for a $25 electric bill credit (there will be several drawings during the meeting),… you’ll also receive a $25 credit.
October MAC meetings will be at Wake Electric’s downtown Wake Forest office at 100 S. Franklin Street. Members can choose to attend one of the following meetings (all meetings are at 6:30 p.m.):
Please RSVP by Wednesday, Sept. 28 @ 5 p.m. Questions or wish to RSVP? Please contact Darnell Alford, Business Operations Specialist, at 919.863.6312 or 800.474.6300 or via e-mail at email@example.com. For more information, visit our website at wemc.com.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.