Friday, June 10, at 5 p.m. is the deadline for the non-profit organizations in Durham, Granville, Franklin, Nash, Johnston, Vance and Wake counties to apply for Operation RoundUp grants. Grants are open to all project and subject areas that enhance economic infrastructure and job creation, promote service or charitable organizations, and meet emergency needs of individuals within the service area of Wake Electric. For details and for an application, go to https://wemc.com/operation-roundup/.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.