Ice covered trees continue to hamper power restoration efforts in Johnston, Nash, and southern Wake coutnies. Crews are working safely to restore power as quickly as possible. The easiest and most efficient way to report an outage is through our SmartHub app available for Android and iOS phones and tablets or call 919-863-6499 or 1-800-743-3155. You can also view our real-time outage map at www.wemc.com to see where outages are occurring at any given time.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.