At the height of last week’s storm we had over 16,000 customers without power and our staff and crews diligently worked around the clock to restore power to those affected. This restoration would not have been possible without the tremendous efforts of our employees, visiting line/tree crews and the support of our members. We shared your positive words of encouragement and praise with those who worked so hard to get power back on as quickly as possible. We’re keeping an eye on the weather this week and hoping Mother Nature takes it easy!
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.