Wake Forest, NC— The US Energy Information Administration (EIA) has released projected cost estimates for power supply projects starting now that would be expected to begin operation by 2018.
These costs estimates serve as a guide for electric utilities as they construct new generation facilities to serve growing load or replace less efficient plants.
EIA groups these cost estimates into two basic types: dispatchable and non-dispatchable. Dispatchable generation can be turned on when needed and non-dispatchable cannot.
EIA cost estimates do not include federal and state tax credits.
To see the cost estimates and for further information, please click here.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.