Wake Forest, NC– The wintry weather is now making its way across Wake Electric’s service territory. We urge our members to take precautions to ensure that you and your family stay warm and safe in the days ahead. The American Red Cross recommends making an emergency preparedness kit that includes water, nonperishable food, flashlights, a battery-powered or hand-crank radio, extra batteries, medicines and a first aid kit. It is also a good idea to charge your cell phone now.
Wake Electric members should make sure they have their electric cooperative’s outage number available. Members can report an outage 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 919.863.6499 or toll free 800.743.3155.
Wake Electric is a non-profit electric utility serving over 37,500 members in parts of Franklin, Durham, Granville, Johnston, Vance, Nash, and Wake counties.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.