Wake Forest, NC— In April, Wake Electric launched a new component of the Member Advisory Community via email. It is an online extension of the long-running Member Advisory Committee, which meets “in person” twice a year.
Interested members will receive emails from the MAC, with the goal of getting more members involved on important topics and discussions about the cooperative, as well as the electric utility industry as a whole.
Initially, Wake Electric plans to communicate with interested members via email about interesting and timely topics such as technology, energy efficiency and renewable energy. Wake Electric intends on keeping the posts short and usually focused on a single topic.
We hope our members will ask questions, make comments and/or suggest future topics for discussion. To join the discussion, just send your name and email address toMAC@wemc.com. This is an exciting new communications tool at Wake Electric…get involved!
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.