Wake Forest, NC— Wake Electric’s fall Member Advisory Committee (MAC) meetings will be held in October. We invite all members to attend ONE of the meetings on any of the following dates: October 15, 16 and 18. These meetings are an excellent way to discuss electric utility issues and the current plans and progress of Wake Electric with its senior management team.
You must RSVP to attend by Wednesday, October 10 before 5 p.m.
These casual meetings are open to all Wake Electric members. As an incentive, we will have several drawings for a $25 credit on your next electric bill. A catered dinner is included for all attendees. The meetings start at 6:30 p.m. and are located at 228 Park Avenue, Youngsville, NC.
If you have any questions or wish to RSVP, please contact Darnell Alford, Business Operations Specialist, at (919) 863-6312 or 1-800-474-6300 or via e-mail at Darnell.Alford@WEMC.com. Be sure to leave a contact number in your RSVP message.
For more information on the time and location of the MAC meetings, please visitwww.wemc.com/membermeetings.aspx.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.