Wake Forest, NC— Water heating ranks as one of the top three energy-related expenses in your home. Save energy and money by installing a water heater blanket, using low-flow showerheads and faucets, and lowering the thermostat on your water heater to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Learn more at www.energysavers.gov.
Source: U.S. Department of Energy
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.