Go Green. Go Paperless.
Signing up for paperless billing is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Create an on-line account by clicking here
2. Once you’ve created your on-line account, call our customer service department to get signed up for bank draft
3. And at the same time have your customer service representative also sign you up for paperless billing
Here’s how it works
Why create an on-line account?
Creating an online account gives you access to your Wake Electric account at your convenience. With your online account, you can:
- View and pay your bill online
- View current or past bills
- Stop or transfer your electric service when you move
- Update your mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Make service requests
How do you sign up for an on-line account?
It’s as simple as:
- Click here or go to www.wemc.com and click on Pay/View Bill Now: View your account and pay your bill on-line. This takes you to our on-line services sign-in and registration page
- Click on the link for new users
- Fill out the New User Registration form
And that’s it! Once you’ve registered, you can log in to your account anytime from anywhere.
What is bank draft and paperless billing?
- Once on bank draft (which we call Handi-pay), your payment will be automatically drafted from your bank account each month. That means no more keeping up with your electric bill or mailing in payments. Wake Electric takes care of that for you.
- Go one step further and sign up for paperless billing. Once you sign up for paperless billing, you’ll no longer receive a paper bill in the mail. We’ll email your bill to you each month for your review. And because you are already registered for an on-line account, you can go on-line ANYTIME to review current or past bills.
And that’s all there is to it! By helping Wake Electric cut down on the use of paper bills, you also help conserve natural resources and reduce our carbon footprint.
With bank draft and paperless billing, paying bills has never been simpler or more convenient!
* Be sure to allow wemc.com in your e-mail spam filter list.
If you have any questions, please email information at email@example.com or call 1.800.474.6300.
* Need Adobe® Reader?
To view PDFs, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. You can download the free software from the Adobe site.