Recently, we have had reports of scammers claiming to be employees of Wake Electric to steal money and personal information. Sometimes these energy scammers contact members directly, either by calling or stopping by and claiming they represent the co-op. Never give anyone personal or financial information who claimes to be an employee of the co-op without confirming their identity. If they call, ask for a call back number, then verify their identity with your co-op. If they stop by, ask the person for a valid employee ID. Asking tough questions and being skeptical will not offend honest people.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.