Have you heard of PowerUp, a prepaid billing option for residential members designed to optimize payment flexibility?
PowerUp allows members to take control of their account by permitting them to pay for only the amount of electricity they want, when they want to pay for it.
Other benefits of PowerUp include no deposit, no late fees, trip charges, or reconnect fees. You can also use existing deposits for down payments at conversion, and by pre-purchasing your electricity, you can plan your budget and monitor your electricity usage more closely. For more information, please visit www.wemc.com/powerup.aspx.
- Franklin Academy’s Second-Graders Help Open the Giving Fence
- 2023-2024 Bright Ideas Grant Winners Announced
- Wake Electric Announces Residential Rate Adjustment
- Wake Electric Lineworker Puts Lifesaving Skills to the Test at State Rescue Competition
- Wake Electric Welcomes Newest Board Member Jackie Ellis Thompson, Sr.