“Pay Now” is an easy way to pay your Wake Electric bill quickly and securely online without needing to enter a user name or password. All you need is your name and account number along with your credit card or checking account information.
The “Pay Now” system does NOT save your payment information after you make a bill payment. Every time you use “Pay Now,” you must enter your payment information.
1. Have your Wake Electric account number handy.
2. Visit the “Pay Now” website at www.wemc.com/paynow.aspx.
3. Enter your account number and the first 5 letters of your last name or the business name (depending on the name your account is listed under).
4. The “Pay Now” account screen will be displayed with details of the total amount due and the date due.
5. You are able to make partial payments.
6. Your payment confirmation receipt may be printed by selecting the “Print Receipt” hyperlink in order to send to a printer or you may e-mail the payment confirmation to an e-mail address.
If you have any questions regarding “Pay Now,” call your Wake Electric customer service representative at 1.800. 474.6300 or 1.919.863.6300.